How Street Art Chat #streetartchat Works
Hosted by @RoarLoud and @street_art_chat the Twitter #streetartchat is held the last Monday of each month. The five questions for each 30 minute chat can be found on this page the day of the chat and will be tweeted out during the chat.
To join the conversation simply use the hashtag #streetartchat and share your answers, photos, and comments. These will then appear in the chat stream.
Each of our five questions will be tweeted out with the prefix: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 & Q5. To answer simply begin your tweet with A1, A2, A3… etc. Please include the hashtag #streetartchat. If you can’t be live and you are scheduling your answers, please schedule them for 1 to 2 minutes after the time of the question.
Q1 Who is your favorite street artist? #streetartchat
A1 Rone from Australia or Roa from Belgium #streetartchat
- Tweets with photos or GIFs get retweeted more!
- We won’t see your tweets if you don’t use the #streetartchat in your tweet
- Tag other people in your tweets to invite them to the chat. (the more the merrier)
- Buffer or HootSuite are great apps for scheduling your answers
- Don’t be shy to ask any question. This is a fun, welcoming group!
Click this link for the count down to the next chat. –8PM (EDT – Eastern Daylight Time) / 12 AM (GMT – Greenwich Mean Time).
Do you have any questions? Contact us here.