Do you love sunsets? Take photos of them wherever you are? We do, watching a sunset is completely relaxing. We try to capture as many sunsets as possible, especially when we travel. A love of sunsets and travel is how the weekly Twitter conversation SundaySunsets came about. Nicki of Eat Live Travel Drink created the Twitter talk about sunsets to make Twitter full of gorgeous sunsets on Sundays. I loved the idea and joined in to support the mission of bringing the beauty of sunsets to Twitter. Pam of Always 5 Star brought her Twitter skills and amazing photography to the sunset party and the conversations continue to grow. Please join us on the 1st Sunday of every month to make Twitter more beautiful with your own sunset photos. Use the hash tag #SundaySunsets to join in sharing sunsets from around the world. Let’s make Twitter great with Sunday Sunsets!
Some questions we have asked:
- What time should we share the photos? Nicki, Pam and myself are on Twitter live more from 1- 2PM EST on Sunday, but feel free to share your photos any time on the 1st Sunday of the month. Time zones do not matter. We don’t want to limit anyone from sharing their beautiful sunset photos!
- Do airport sunsets count? Absolutely, share any sunset with us. If you are on a flight or in an airport and have a sunset shot there, go for it!
- Do the photos have to be from a Sunday sunset? No any sunset is great to us! It can be an older photo, a photo you took on a Tuesday or any other day.
- Will every sunset photo I share get retweeted? We make no guarantees on this, but we try our best to comment and show every sunset some love. Some photos will get retweeted, others may get a modified retweet, while some will get some likes. Think of it as a conversation with friends about sunsets.
- Do I need to be a travel blogger to join Sunday Sunsets? No you do not. All are welcome. We are an accepting fun group of sunset enthusiasts.
- Do I have to tag Nicki- @eatlivetraveldr, Pam @always5star and Cathy @RoarLoud for every sunset? No you do not, but we don’t mind if you do. If you want to tag other friends who might like to join, we would love to have our sunset group grow.
Ok, enough of the talking lets get to the beautiful sunsets.
Do you like bright sunsets?
Or maybe you like the pastel subdued sunsets like these beauties-
Palm trees make sunsets even more beautiful
Sunsets with bridges or from bridges add a new dimension to sunsets
Add mountains with sunsets and I’m in love!
Being on the water or at the beach is a great place to capture beautiful sunsets
Want to share more than one photo? Make a gorgeous collage of sunsets by sharing many photos!
Add some luxury to your sunsets
Let’s take a trip to the city for some sunsets!
We love sunsets in the country too!
Animals with sunsets go perfectly together!
These photos show how to add people into your sunsets beautifully!
Have some fun with your #SundaySunsets too!
As proud New Englanders we are happy to see great New England sunsets too!
If you didn’t get picked to be part of this blog keep sharing your Sunday Sunsets, we will be adding to this blog continuously! Don’t forget to join us the 1st Sunday of the month with the hash tag #SundaySunsets on your favorite sunset photos. We hope to fill Twitter with nature’s spectacular sunsets. Sunday Sunsets is the beautiful way to end your week.
Share and join us on Twitter the 1st Sunday of the month!